Veli Ndaba has more than 15 years’ experience in asset management and project management. His experience ranges from asset register development, data collection, analysis, report writing and presentation. He has headed various projects and engineering departments, where he formulated asset management strategies and implemented them.
He has mentored and coached artisans and engineers from different fields.
The companies that he’s worked for are:
- Transnet (Spoornet)
- Nampak(Tubes & Tubs)
- SAVCIO Holdings
- Saint Gobain Construction Products (Gyproc)
- BSc in Management Science (Majors: Statistics and Operations Research) – University of South Africa (UNISA)
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – University of Johannesburg (UJ).
- Diploma in Datametrics – University of South Africa (UNISA).
- Diploma in Project Management – Rosebank College.
- Certificate in Train The Trainer Course – Talent Management Solutions (TQS)
- Certificate in Life and Business Coaching – Mental Combat
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner – Mental Combat
- Member of Coaches and Mentors of South Africa (COMENSA)
Business Associates & Partners
James Mpele has over 25 years experience as a change agent, coach and trainer. He combines a detailed knowledge of personal, group and organizational change technologies with a broad background in business, entrepreneurship and education. He brings to his consulting and training work a broad multi-disciplinary background in business, organizational dynamics, and human psychology. He is also a qualified Assessor and Moderator. He is registered with SA Board for Personnel Practice as a Chartered HR Practitioner.
- Over 25 years of experience in Human Resources Management and HR Development and organizational Development.
- Leadership and supervisory development.
- Design of HRD processes, job evaluations and descriptions
- Experience in Training (Vocational and Technical Education).
- Change and Diversity Management.
- Curriculum Development.
- MSc in Training and HRM, Leister University, UK.
- B. Tech Human Resources, University of Johannesburg, SA.
- Personnel, Training, Labour Relations management, Institute of People Management, SA
Sakhumzi Klassen has over 15 years’ experience in project engineering and managing of multi-disciplinary Engineering and Construction projects. His experience ranges from pre-feasibility studies, design and procurement, through to commissioning and maintenance of process plants and building facilities. Sakhumzi’s experience also includes structural and management of contracts including contracts administration.
He has worked in various industries including: Power & Energy, Cement & Lime, Mining & Minerals, Petrochemical, Commercial and Industrial in general. He is a registered professional with ECSA, Project Management Professional (PMP) with PMI, professional member of PMSA, member of SAIME, and member of ACPM and has attended a number of courses in Contract Management, Financial Management and Procurement Management.
- National Diploma Eng (UJ)
- PG Dip Proj Mgmt (DMS)
- MDP (UP)
- Pr Tech Eng (ECSA)
- PMP (PMI)
- Professional member of PMSA, MSAIME, MACPM
Oliver Mngomezulu has over 15 years’ experience in engineering and operations management.
He has facilitated Continuous Improvement training, managed projects, designed and implemented TPM programs, developed quality control activities and KPI’s and alignment of business strategy with operations strategy. He has also developed ERP and Quality Assurance and Control.
He has worked in various industries including: Manufacturing, Military and Steel and Design.
He has also presented and ran workshops in several lean and six sigma conferences since year 2011 for IPQC, Lean Institute, Knowledge Resources and TLC (partnered with Pietermaritzburg Business Chamber) and consistently received good feedback from the evaluation process by the attendees.
- MSc. Engineering Management (University of Pretoria)
- BSc. Honours Industrial Engineering (University of Pretoria)
- Diploma Mechanical Engineering (Tshwane University of Technology)